My Life!

All About Me =)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What the hell?

I'm serious getting tired of all the shits...
Whatever you call that.
There is a lot of things in my mind now. More shits and trouble happened.
What? Don't ask me what or why because I don't know? lol
This world? There is nothing left for me except the screwed up books.
Guess I'm gonna have to love them till I'm graduate.
So what the hell I'm still hesitating?
Emm.. Why?
Because I'm not getting enough of it?
I'm just being foolish. Stupid me.....
I'm the stupidest person among all the people there.
Being fool without knowing a single thing.
That really pathetic isn't it? Being fool by those bastards and bitches.
Whomever thinks that they are the bastards and bitches.
Fuck off man, I don't need sympathies from you all.
You just go ahead and find some other people and screw them.
And one last time, get the hell out of my life.
I don't need people like you all to get into my life.
So you can just save your breath and do something else rather than fooling me.
All the backstabbers, hyprocrites...Dammit, cant they just get a life.
A bunch of fuckers...lurking around like idiots...
What do I have to say? Now I finally realise that people are just disgusting...
They are some god-know-what they are capable of doing things......



I felt abandon? Maybe that's true.
But 1 thing for sure I still have friends that will stand by my side. Rather than backstabbing, bitching, abandon me.
Thank god these people are here. They hear me out. Didn't get feddap of whatever I'm saying compared to other people out there. At least I had that, what about all of you?????

And I'm really thankful for all these people, always be in my side when I am fine and I am in shits of trouble.... =)

........................................

NObody can ever understand me and understand my feelings and how i feel.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not that nobody undertand how you feel. sumtimes u just have to open up a wee bit more to help others understand u.

keeping everything bottled up inside dosent help much either. if ur afraid of being made a fool of, look for sumone u can actually trust and tell dem ur prob.

i hope my opinion didnt offend u. and all the best in getting ur probs solved.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. you okay ?
i agree with anonymous.
you shouldn't keep everything bottled up inside you. it doesn't help.
you should share your prob with someone trustable.
i'm sure you have great friends around right?
cheer up okay? : )

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home