My Life!

All About Me =)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Another week

LOL.. I don't know what to say

Doing nothing at home. Somehow started to regret of not working la..LOL..not anybody's fault also. And feel like going to karaoking. I like the Medley song by Leo Ku. Damn nice... Watched King Kong today. Was kindda ok la... 3 hours for Rm5. LOL. And been thinking hard who to find for this weekend's futsal tournament. I suck in futsal. LOL

Pretty suck la when everything is faulty. And guess what? My phone is still at the workshop. 2 days later I can get it back..hheeheh... Send my MP3 player to the computer shop for warrenty.. computer is under repair... LOL...and later going to send the camera for service... -_-!!!

LOL anyway. Now I'm very blur. Like ghost wondering around. Duno what shld I do or what la. About the Idol thingy. Had to end that up once and for all. For one year la LOL!!!! So many conspirasy going around man.. LOL...getting bored of it la..no excitment langsung.. LOL.. summore my blog had attracted so many people la.. LOL...
duno what to say la..

LOL sorry yen..duno what to write already...
:P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha why everything also must send here and there one ? ; P
I'm happy that you blogged. My King Kong ticket costs RM6! GSC cheated me! hahaha.
have fun on futsal on sun!!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home