My Life!

All About Me =)

Sunday, December 18, 2005

One hell day

What a fucking day I had gone through today. One hell of fucking day I can tell you.

1st of all, what the fuck is wrong with all those small girls? Stare at me as if I kill your parents. They are just being fucking rude la. Didn't learn manners from her parents, yala I killed the parents already what. Where to learn the manners? -_-
Fuck all the bitches that they should who they are la. Too many bitches already. Give those bitches a hell of lessons.

LOL those are pathetic, lot of shit coming after me la... WTF man... This day we can actually see a lot of things. But all those blury bastards and bitches duno how to see only wut...blind wan ma... duno what to say la..damn those idiots la..LOL bastards and bitches...they should noe who they are...

And thank god today still got Nikki's album launching. Too bad I missed her showcase. But still I got her autograph..yipeee.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home