My Life!

All About Me =)

Friday, December 23, 2005

Hmm

Been through tough situation for the past two days.

And it's weird through.

Reflect back to the past. I felt that what I did what just meaningless.

After a few hours of thinking, what I did what really immature, childish, inconsiderate, irrelevant, self-centered, unthoughtful, unrealistic, aloof, naive, fearful, thats what Carm wrote on her blog. But I totally agreed with it.

I gave some thought into it. And I been thinking for the past few days. I should start growing up despite of the problems that are awaiting me. But that dosen't mean that I'm not going to be the same old me. And I will try my best to change myself to be a better person. Recognise this quote? lol.

Well, time will tells us everything. I've been through so far in my life. I never felt this way before. It's very meaningful to me at least. I will start building up myself. To be a confident person that can do thing sucessfully. Thats what I hope for. And for some reason, I just can't forget about something. Which really hurt my heart.

.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As i said, nothing is impossible, being a optimistic mind is enable to acheive your desirable goals and should be self confident to facing this challenging world. Indeed, life is tough and there is always have many variables , well, if we know how to identify the problem and cure it effectively, we will feel free and happy to share with someone you love ( family, friend...) try to open your heart and accept any criticism in order to know our weaknesses and correct it accordingly.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

It's called 'growing pains'... tough to grow up, but you will end up more mature and able to cope with problems better in the future. Take care dude...

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home