My Life!

All About Me =)

Monday, January 16, 2006

School Life

Back to school since 2 weeks ago. lol, nothing had changed, except some teachers. The people in my class are still the same, nothing changes in them also. But this year, commited to a lot of stuff, President for Red Crenscent, Photographer for Editorial Board, Wakil Lelaki for Bendahara house although I lost my shirt lol, AJK Kebersihan for my class that I didn't do much :P. But nothing much also lah... Then this year, scedule is kindda tight. Tuitions at Monday night, Wednesday afternoon, Friday afternoon and Sunday night. Might have some changes in it. lol, plus gotta start planning already. Saturday is the free day I had. So gotta relax on that day. And trying very the hard to finish all the homeworks plus revise(not as in reading), doing the latihans. And emm, still thinking weather wanna drop Biology or nott :/ Making money :P What else? hahaha will continue blogging in past events that I didn't blogged

tata
=)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scorp said...

Biology is an easy 'A' - keep it ;)
scorp

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home